Bricks 4 Kidz® is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, and we play with LEGO® Bricks. Classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of S.T.E.M. (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education, built around our proprietary model plans, created by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
We offer activities for children ages 4-14, including:
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- Week-Long Summer Camps
- Birthday Parties
- In-school Workshops
- Pre-School Classes
- Scout Badges
- And more!
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide kids with the opportunity to solve problems and develop an appreciation for how things work, while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
Birthday parties: https://www.bricks4kidz.com/washington-tacoma-universityplace/programs/birthday-parties/
Summer camps: https://www.bricks4kidz.com/washington-tacoma-universityplace/programs/summer-camps/
"I just wanted to say thank you for offering this opportunity this summer. I know making it safe for the kids was not easy, and I'm sure there was still a lot of uncertainty over whether what could be done was even enough. But my son got so much joy over being able to do one of his favorite pastimes with other people, it was certainly one his brightest points in what has been months of anxiety and disappointment. Thank you for giving him the chance to just be a kid a few hours a day for a week. I'll certainly be looking for more opportunities for him to be involved with Bricks 4 Kidz in the future!" -Cyra